Four week wait on the UCC37321 (surely there is a replacement?)

Original poster: Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com

Anyone know where one can find the UCC37321 and the UCC37322 without having
to wait four weeks through Digikey? Perhaps there is some suitable
replacement? The chips are for Jim Mitchell's self resonant sstc board that
I bought. I blew two UCC37321's while trying to set the thing up, but it
was my fault. That is, I hooked the outputs of the gate tranny up to my
half bridge incorrectly (It was early:^). The zener diodes got red hot, and
I am not sure if I hurt the IRFP260's. -Richard Harris