How well do the 5 gallon bucket caps work?

Original poster: "Aaron Aab" <striker754-at-earthlink-dot-net>

How well do the geekgroup 12 beer bottles in a 5 gallon bucket work? Seem
like it should work well, and they would be cheap to make, 2 in parallel
would give me the capacitance i need without spending lots of money!

Are there other bottles that perform similar to the corona ones? I have some
budweiser and wine bottles here....

Also what are power correction factor caps?

Thanks guys!

Aaron