RE: How well do the 5 gallon bucket caps work?

Original poster: "Dwight Harm" <dwighth-at-traxsoft-dot-com>

They work great. I've got 3, each bucket has 13 bottles and is about 13nf.
Only drawback is size and weight.  I just set the buckets on a big board
with casters so I can roll it in & out of the garage fairly easily.  Mine
aren't Corona, but they're somewhat similar in shape, i.e., reasonably long
neck.  I don't drink that much beer, so we bought 50 bottles from a local
recycler for $2.

If you use motor oil for "sealing", be sure it is NON-DETERGENT motor oil.
I had to call a few auto-parts places before I found one that carried it.