Re: New coil

You don't need excessive patience.

We order a lot of parts from McMaster-Carr.  They take your order and ship
the same day out of Chicago.  If you're in MI you would only wait 1 day for
delivery.

Also, wood can be baked carefully in an oven at 150 degrees F. for a few
hours and then coated with 2-3 coats of polyurethane to seal it.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913