Re: Pole PIg question

Original poster: "Paul Marshall" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

The pole pig that feeds power to my fathers home has a lamp like the one
you describe, it is always lit. I believe that it is an Indicator lamp
which can be seen by lineman on the ground. I have also noted that most of
the new pigs have either a built in breaker or some sort of ground fault
interruptor.

Paul S. Marshall