Re: TESLA COIL REVISED and Gray Circuit

Original poster: Paul Nicholson <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

Hi Jaro,

I'm not sure if you're addressing us here on the pupman list, or
somebody on the crackpot jlnlabs list, but I'll reply anyway :)

You wrote:

 > http://www.nuenergy-dot-org/alt/working_energy_device.htm

You won't be able to make any sense out of this stuff, because
there isn't any sense to it, its just nonsensical beliefs put
about by a fairly small number of folk who don't know very much
about physics but who like to carry on as if they do.  The material
is dressed up to look, to the unwary, as if it is scientific, eg by
using technical terms and scientific sounding prose.

Steer well clear of this kind of stuff, otherwise you risk talking
about things like ...

 > ...not normal electricity.

 > It reportedly has some unusual properties, ...

 > Some call it COLD electricity, and it may be some kind of radiant
 > or even longitudinal electricity.

... as if they where real things, as opposed to the stupid new-
age religious beliefs which they actually are.

It is always a great shame to see newcomers to the subject drawn
in by these frauds.  Jaro, I sincerely hope you'll stay with us here
on the pupman list at least long enough to pick up some knowledge
of real physics and electronics - enough so that you can see for
yourself how silly, empty and worthless these alternative beliefs
are compared with the real world.
--
Paul Nicholson