RE: Single-bushing 14.7kV pigs. Thoughts?

Original poster: "Paul Marshall" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

The only down side is that you have a 14.7kV potential to ground. On a two
bushing pig, if you happen to contact one live bushing you'll live to tell
the tale. On a single bushing pig accidental contact with that bushing and
we will all be reading about you in the obituary column of the local
newspaper...

Paul S. Marshall