RE: Missing coiler down under

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone have Phil Chalk's address/phone number? Somewhere in Australia. He went on vacation to Tasmania last May and I've not heard from him since. I have a number of pieces of his equipment that he surely wants (stuff he's paid for, I was accumulating it for consolidation and shipping to Australia), this tells me that something is wrong. I've sent many emails over the last 7 months, they're unbounced and unanswered. Killer kangaroos? Sharks? Muggers?

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers,

John F. Cooper
Irvine, CA
www.Tesla-Coil.com & .org
www.FrankensteinsLab.com
John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. Merry X-Mas to all and Mr. Cox is in my prayers.