Re: Archives, was Re: Wild West Tech on the History channel!

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Argh.  Here's what I get:

2000
  12847
2001
  16007
2002
  18665
2003
  11801
2004
  13226

For 1999 I get:
June
    607
July
    706
August
    590
September
    589
October
    610
November
    387
December
    767
 totalling 4256

There are two files per month for the date and thread indices.  Somehow I
need to be able to merge and eliminate duplicates.  This'll be the tricky
part.

Chip