To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 10:24 AM
Subject: Water HV probe: first pictures

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,

Remember all the fuss with the HV probe filled of distilled water? Well,
now it's built and hanging on the top of Thor. See the first pictures at
the bottom of the page at:

http://www.iki.fi/dncmrc/work/hv_divider.htm

At the moment we are trying to assess the probe bandwidth by using a 250
V step response only. It doesn't look good (about 20 us rise time) but I
have still got a lot of things to try in order to improve it.
Of course, once again, questions, critics, suggestions and help are
welcome.

Regards