Tesla coil parts: transformers & HV capacitors

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Available for Tesla coil construction:

0.15 uF  2 kV   MMC style capacitors  10 Amps Erms  C-D brand    $3/cap

0.15 uF  2 kV  MMC style capacitors  9.2 Amps Erms  STK brand    $2/cap

Several hundred in stock at present.  Shipment via UPS ground.

Pole transformers: 14.4 kV 2 bushing 10 kVA Pickup at our lab. $110/xmfr

Contact me off list if interested in any of the above. 30 pc min. order on the caps. No pole xmfr sales to anyone under 21 yrs of age without parental consent.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913