From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: 13 April 2004 14:52
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: UK teslathon 2004

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb-at-luebke-lands.de>

Hello all.

I messed things up a bit an now I need some help ;-)
Where can I get more infomation about the 2004 UK teslathon ( I think at
cambridge )
I remember june the 19th as a date.... . Is this for UK coilers only or
would I be
allowed to bring my coil over from Germany?
I am sure someone on the list knows better than me...

regards

Christoph Bohr