RE: $ power supply

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

It would have probably no application for use in an actual operating
coil.  The voltage is too high and the current is too low.  But it would be
very useful if one were interested in performing any number of
research-oriented experiments of TC-related things - cap testing, gap
testing, single-shot TC testing, etc.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

I was wonder what this power supply is good for in
tesla land.

Also a bidder with zero history enters and bids up the price
in increments until the high bidder is outbid. The entry of
a zero history bidder has happen to me on occasion. If I'm
outbid, I just get out of the bidding, because I think its
somekind of game to drive up the price.

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3808148062.

Godfrey Loudner