From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 8:48 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Flyback Driver PCBs

Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Yeah I just found out the aluminum based PCBs are about a grand for a few of
them,  forget that.

This circuit can handle whatever voltage the transistors you put it in it
can handle.  I used FDH44N50 mosfets and could pump 500v into a flyback if I
wanted too,  but they start to arc over at 25v on the primary.  The circuit
uses a gate isolation transformer.    I am making it 2oz copper instead of
1oz,  and the tracks are super thick.

Regards - Jim Mitchell