Re: Self Resonant SSTC boards COMPLETE

Hi Brian,

Checkout ExpressPCB:

http://www.expresspcb-dot-com/

They have free schematic and layout software for Windows that is pretty
easy to use by anybody.  You just design it and then push a button and they
come in the mail in a few days!  Super nice for small projects and you can
even go up to big projects.  Maybe not the cheapest game in town, but they
sure work for me. Since I started using them, all my PCB making stuff here
just gathers dust...

Cheers,

         Terry