Re: Toroid on CW TC

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 9/27/03 3:16:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Vladi,

In some tests I did using a toroid vs. no-toroid.  I obtained 1 inch of
extra spark lenth using the toroid.  This was a single 833A tube coil.
I obtained 21" with the toroid, and 20" without the toroid after
carefully retuning as needed.  On my (4) 833A coil which gave
40" sparks, adding a toroid didn't help the spark length.  No
staccato pulsed action was used during these tests.

John