Re: Geek Group Teslathon???

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I vote that people try to bring stuff... its always more fun then!  I for
one will bring at least *something*...probably solid state since they seem
to be somewhat reliable when i bring them places.  If i could, i would
bring my large 1500W coil that makes 5.5' sparks.   But, i dont think that
is possible since im relying on someone else for transportation to the event.
But, since not many people brought things to the cheesehead thon, im kinda
looking to see some HV action!  And im kinda bored of just seeing my own
coils at the thons i go to (many thanks to those who brought things at
cheesehead).  But, i should not really be the one to decide if people
should bring things, so i will end my message.

Steve Ward