Re: Geek Group Teslathon???

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Yes, definately bring your own stuff!  Sitting around on the couch and
chatting is far more entertaining with a TC on the coffee table ;)

Social:  there are no schedules, agendas, construction projects to
finish.  We'll fire up one of our coils, perhaps shred a few cans with
Thumper, and see if we can make a big JL out of our 75kV, 7.5kVA
transformer.  We'll look at whatever Steve Ward and I can stuff in my
Subaru and anything others bring to show off.  We'll drink some sodas,
beers, or whatever and see the sights, chat a little, and just enjoy a day
or two of hanging out with individuals of similar exotic interests.

How does that sound?

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group