RE: Over-voltage at Synchronous Gap ? ? ?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

That is where my safety gap is firing (and quite loudly too as its
discharging the capacitor through the safety gap - in series with the
primary coil of course).  I am finding that if the synch gap is set to
late, as Gary states below, that this condition occurs.

Dan