How do you measure coupling

Original poster: "Mike Tucknott" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi All

It`s been a wile since I last posted to the list but the UK list has kind
of taken off.

My 3 coil maggie experiments are coming along in leaps and bounds,
mind you it`s nothing Richard Hull & the TCBOR have not already done.

This might be a basic question but I NEED TO ASK IT....

How do I measure the coupling between the primary and the secondary.
I can get hold of a sig gen and a scope, I`v no idea how to operate these
two bits of kit, I need the basics and some theory..

Cheers Mike Tucknott

Smokin in south Oxfordshire UK
<http://freespace.virgin-dot-net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm>http://freespace.virgin-dot-net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm