RE: Source for NEON gas

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh-at-synthstuff-dot-com>

AGA does the northeast

Holox (same parent company) does the southeast

Praxair is also really good - they are in WA state so I use them.  No
online pricing on their website but they are better than specialty
lecture bottles.  You will need to buy the specific regulator ($$$) but
after that, the pricing should be pretty good.