Re: Slighty zapped from metal casing

Original poster: "Chris the great" <downnessisgoingup-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have experienced similar effects of being shocked.  In one run my friend
turned off the lights, and when I turned on the coil he got a massive shock
from the screws on the lightswitch casing.  However, these where grounded,
so, perhaps people float up to a high voltage?  I remember reading
somewhere that conductive objects near a coil will float up to high
voltages, is this true?