Selling 0.55uF 2100VAC +/-3% Oil Capacitors

Original poster: "Michael Scarito" <me-at-vduo-dot-com>

I have acquired a lot of these capacitors, manufactured by Samwha, and I
have about 60 extra.  They are PCB free and in excellent shape, and would
probably work well in a MMC in a medium to large sized coil.  They are
about 1.25x2x4 inches and individual weight is a few ounces.  I am selling
these at $2.50 apiece plus shipping cost with your favorite
carrier.  Contact me off-list if interested.

<http://www.vduo-dot-com/images/hvcap1.jpg>http://www.vduo-dot-com/images/hvcap1.jpg
http://www.vduo-dot-com/images/hvcap2.jpg

Thanks, Philip Scarito