Re: New Neon Transformers

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

They will be CT grounded like a standard NST.  I'm also going to only
"gently" glue the current limiting section of the core in place so
experimenters can move it and set current where they want it.  I will
suggest the moveable leg be epoxied solidly into place before full power
operation.

Dr. Resonance