Re: NST failure. Broiled again!

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Robert,

When a new NST doesn't appear to work properly, neon sign shop owners will
strip the faceplate off the defective units to send back for
credit/replacement rather bearing the cost of shipping the entire NST back
to the NST manufacturer. Sounds like the units you got may have already had
an internal problem...

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--
Unique Offerings - Scarce Technical Books, Coins Crushed by
Ultrastrong Magnetic Fields, and Captured Lightning Bolts!