RE: Biggg power & the Elecric company meet :{

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Keep in mind the people out in that part of the country are much
friendlier and accepting.  At least that
is my experience when traveling and working in that area.

I strongly doubt you'd get away with anything like that here on the
Northeast.

The Captain