Re: Relay Problem - Chattering

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Right now, the only thing operating in my box are this relay latch network
and a hefty cooling fan as I'm testing each circuit individually as i'm
building it.

It seems when the relay goes a' hunting, that it pulls the voltage down in
my whole control box (slowing the fan etc...)  Does this provide any
clues????

Dan