RE: 60th Anniversary of Nikola Tesla's death

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Only in our society would we celebrate the anniversary of someone's death.
Seems a bit morbid.
I'd rather celebrate his birthday instead ! ! ! !

Dan

It didn't make it to the list the first time I posted but yesterday was a
day to remember...