Florida Teslathon

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

To all,

We're going to be having our annual Florida Teslathon this year on Labor Day
weekend (August 30th - September 1st although the main day will be Sunday,
August 31st for those having to travel very far) in Pensacola, Florida.

It's an indoor facility so there's no chance of being rained out, except for
the really large coils (> 12+ feet).  We can also run coils all day and all
night without any worry from neighbors!

We have directions, hotel information, etc. on our website at:

http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/florida_teslathon_2003.htm

We also have pictures from the 2002 teslathon to give an idea of what to
expect:

http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/Florida%20Teslathon%202002.htm

If you have any questions, or need any further information, please contact
me at:

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage
P.O. Box 24002
Tampa, FL  33623
(813) 784-8165

E-mail:  DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net

Webpage:  http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/DMsIndex.htm