Re: Capacitor advice

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Hi Phil,

Nice Catch - those are mica composite transmitting capacitors. While not as
robust as ruby mica transmitting caps, they are still very tough and will
operate very well in RF CW circuits including VTTC's, and ham applications
as long as you stay within their maximum current ratings.

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--
Out-of-Print Physics and Engineering Books and
coins shrunk by ultrastrong electromagnetic fields!