RE: Mag amps and generators ?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Please cite a credible reference for this?  I find it hard to believe that
Tesla possessed the technology to measure or generate anything beyond
transients at such frequencies.  Is 0.0444 Hertz significantly different
than the DC that Edison advocated?

Gary Lau
MA, USA

 >Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>