Re: Mad experiment

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Bert,

Given the sources and the intent for which it was used (bringing in the Rubes),
I would say that the trick is as sensible as Snake Handling is down here in the
Hills of W.Va. and has the prospect of being as deadly.

Matt D.

"Human evolution ceases when stupidity is not allowed to be fatal."