RE: PDT (Pig) failure modes

Hi Dave,

"We" really want to know what failed and why!!  Perhaps it would be eaiser
if I sent you a "saw's-all" :-)))  But let's think on ways to find what
went wrong here...  If it's just a pile of scrap metal... why not unwind
the %&^!%&^ thing by hand to find the failure....  If "perfect" windings
arced over, "we" be bad ;-))  If a defect became apparent, "they" be
bad....  Considering the rarity and expense of these things failing, it's
not a big deal...

Cheers,

	Terry