RE: Odd coil design

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Bear in mind that if the secondary has a low number of turns and
correspondingly low inductance, system resonance will be at a very high
frequency.  This will increase losses throughout the coil (one generally
strives for the lowest Fres), and a low inductance primary will also
increase gap losses.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

>Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>