First light with 4" coil

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hhchicken1-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your help with the angle grinder RSG, line filter and MOT resonant
caps.  I've now got first light and about 4.5' sparks at 4kVA (inefficient I
know, but I haven't tuned it yet and it's very undercoupled).  I've also made
a twin for it, and as soon as I can find some cable beefy enough for the
primary transmission lines I'll try hooking that up... I hear twin systems
are very hard to tune though!  Any tips?

I should have a webpage up with some photos eventually.

Henry Hallam
Geek #1128