Re: Ozone

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Lee by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<lee-at-ics-ltd-dot-com>

> To all,

> I was reading that Tesla coil equipment produces large

> quantities of ozone, which is poisonous.

	They do and it is.
	Cf the archives of this list within the last two weeks
	for an extended discussion.
	In a practical sense, if operating outside, or in a
	well ventilated space (WELL VENTILATED) its not a huge
	issue.

> What creates this?

	Primary gap and secondary discharge.
	electric arcs/sparks rearrange O2 to O3.
	Also, UV from same does the same.

> How is it created?
	various ways:

		cf above...