Cheesehead Teslathon aka Lightning on the Lawn

Original poster: "D.C. Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

A quick reminder that we will donate a "pig" to the best Tesla inspired
cheesehead foam hat this weekend at the Teslathon.  14.4 kV at 10 kVA.

Sam Barros is bringing in his railgun and R. Scott Coppersmith is hauling his
pair of "Tesla Twins" up for the event.  We have a 20 mw laser.

Experimenters bringing coils and those persons picking up the $85 pole pigs are
asked to arrive at 12-1 PM.  Event starts 1 PM with BBQ cookout at 4 PM.

No snow (we're getting all that tomorrow) and temps on Sat. hiking up to around
55 degrees with sunshine so it should be a nice fall day.

note to Sam Barros --- yes we have 150 PSI air and they are 1/4 inch fittings.
We have 100 ft of house so you probably will not need your long hose.

Best regards,

Dr. Resonance