Cheesehead Teslathon aka Lightning on the Lawn

The Cheesehead Teslathon was lots of fun.  It's always nice to see that I am
not the only person who likes this stuff.

Many thanx to D.C. Cox for his hospitality.  The food and T-shirts were
great.  I was checking the local power poles for missing transformers,
attempting to figure how he could sell them for $85.  LOL.

Here are my photos from the Cheesehead and the RATCB Teslathons.

http://www.tb3-dot-com/tesla/teslathons.html

Terry Blake
Coiling in Chicago