Re: doubler caps

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

last time i checked, i couldnt find any where they were supposed to be, but
i did find one by searching for different things. when i checked how much
their electrolytic capacitors were, they all said $0.00. i think they might
have some website problems :-(

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz "

They have a page of MO caps? I looked at the page for them, and it said
that there wasnt any. I was looking at motor run caps rated for 2350vac.
But it seems that there page is currently not working for some reason, so i
will have to wait to check this out again. Well if they do have MO caps, i
will just buy those! I suppose i will overrate my cap bank and such.
Robert H mentioned that i need a 2x to 4x rating on many of the components.
The problem there lies that the IN4007 diodes will only handle 1 amp. The
mot can supply upwards of 500ma. Thats just barely giving a 2x rating,
when he says i should have about 4x. So what should i do? Do i really
need the extra amp rating, or will this suffice? I dont even know where
to get big HV diodes that are ra! ted over 1A. I guess i will give it a shot
with the diodes i have.

Steve Ward.

_

JImmy