RE: Current in the Coil - was oil dielectric

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Terry,

>If you keep pumping power into a 90.0000... degree system... The maximum
current (and voltage) is infinite ;-))  Well..., not really cause something
is gonna blow!!

I'd like to know what amperage I'm getting from my 250 watt transformer at
peak current.  Is there a formula for calculating this?

Dave