Back from the U.K.

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

I've returned from my five week vacation to Wales and England and I even
brought back a few fond memories along with my new wife!  Michelle and I
took a trip to Swindon where we met up with Mike Tucknott, Brian le Page,
and Steve Bell who assembled and ran their BM3 coil for us until they
managed to blow the secondary!!  It was a real treat to see a really
big coil in operation and it provided me with the inspiration to go
ahead with a bigger one myself...thanks guys!!

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
G-1#1214

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca