Re: srsg setup probs

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Colin (all),
  I may be wrong, but I think that a lower break rate means
bigger bang size which in turn leads to more energy in the
tank.. This could possibly cause more kick back than you
were experiencing before.. anyone else have any thoughts?

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

<http://www.geocities-dot-com/colinheath2002/>www.geocities-dot-com/colinheath2002/