RE: Capacitor network

Original poster: "Calvin Patrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <linhacktux-at-wycol-dot-com>

Ok, my ignorance comes into play here.  I have no I dea how to use the chart
on the page....

IN any case, I found a large pulse cap, .4 mfd, 40kvdc.  This should be
sufficient shouldn't it?

After I do my calculations, I'll probly get a geek mmc anywy, after all, who
can stop at one coil, but I'm really loving this big cap.  Any thoughts?