RE: Capacitor network

Original poster: "Sean Taylor by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu>

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Look in the Flash site, look for sales, and then capacitors, adn look
around the site to see what else we do.
Sean Taylor

-------------------
> Original poster: "Calvin Patrick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <linhacktux-at-wycol-dot-com>

> Where do I find this Geek Group?

Geek
> > Group ( they have the best prices and best quality caps for the
purpose)

> > take the advise from someone who HAS built home-made caps and
spent a
> > LARGE fortune on them only to rebuild and rebuild them time after
time (
> > actually many many times but then again I did this before MMC's
were
> > popular. )  I finally got tired of rebuilding caps so I spent a
small
> > fortune on Maxwell Caps ( and yes I'm quite satisfied with them at
the
> > moment... even tho they have a limited lifetime in T coiling
> > applications)  they are working fantastically.
> >
> > you can fudge on most any other part of a T coil but the caps,...
thats