RE: Plastics

Original poster: "Calvin Patrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <linhacktux-at-wycol-dot-com>

Yes, this particular cap I have been told would have alot of trouble.  Wood
frame, and aluminum flashing for plates.  I'm told that I will have corona
problems due to the rough edges on the plates.  I'm redesigning the circut
all together.  It was designed as a igniton coil driver circut fed into a
tesla system, but I just got my hands of a brand new 15000v neon
transformer, that should work nicely.  I'm definatly going to look into a
capacitor bank system.