NE Ohio Coilers event

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Was wondering if some local coilers are interesting in
meeting for trying out small garage size coils, so I
can also try my 480 hz alternator ballasting on
something that has a low C value, a needful thing.

Marc Metlica should also be coming by to pick up some
parts for future endeavors, and who knows, we may both
put you to better use for work!

I was thinking about the third week in May or so if
you have an interest in small get togethers write me
at harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com
HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

_