Oklahoma coilers acquisition!

Original poster: "D.Wightman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dwightman-at-mmcable-dot-com>

Kevin and myself stumbled upon a great addition for our coiling efforts.
I'm sure that the BIggg coil down in newcastle will just love to max out
the stack of 9 1256-D powerstats.
As for the pic's this is the stack of 9 stacco 6000 series. Kevin got the
stack of 9 powerstats. Each has a motor drive and they weigh around 800
pounds each stack.
We are thinking of using them as variable inductors.

Http://www.golfbuddys-dot-com/misc/dave/electrical