[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Malfunctioning MOT

Original poster: "centauri by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <centauri010-at-attbi-dot-com>

I recently pulled 2 mot's out of 2 old microwaves. They both buzz when plugged
in, but on one my multimeter says is running at 500v and the other one I can't
even get a reading. I can't get the second one to even light up a LED and I
haven't been successful in getting either to run anything. Any idea what could
be wrong?