[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: Malfunctioning MOT

Original poster: "David Halliday by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dh-at-synthstuff-dot-com>

Maybe their failures were the reason the MOs were discarded in the first

The one that outputs 500 VAC - tried drawing any current at that voltage?

-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
-> Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 9:03 PM
-> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
-> Subject: Malfunctioning MOT
-> Original poster: "centauri by way of Terry Fritz
-> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <centauri010-at-attbi-dot-com>
-> I recently pulled 2 mot's out of 2 old microwaves. They both
-> buzz when plugged
-> in, but on one my multimeter says is running at 500v and the
-> other one I can't
-> even get a reading. I can't get the second one to even light
-> up a LED and I
-> haven't been successful in getting either to run anything.
-> Any idea what could
-> be wrong?