Re: 1880s Multilayer Tesla Coils & Specs... (fwd)

Original poster: "Nebojsa Kovacevic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <morfeus-at-EUnet.yu>

Hello Jeff/All!

If you like to come to the Tesla Museum in Belgrade, I can tell you, you
would be more than welcome! The Museum was few months ago in the process
of repairing (outhside), now they have to finish the roof I think, but
it looks very nice. Still there are some Tesla`s personal stuff in the
basement that museum simply doesn`t have the money to reconstruct. There
are so many Tesla`s personal things in the attic, clasified as 'little
from everything', stators, rotors, coils, light bulbs...As for the
coils, they have very big, but non-functioning model of Tesla coil,
which is why I am now trying to build little coil for them (only 2"
sec.), it is almost finished (thanks Brian for sending me the tape...),
and after that, if they find some more resources, I will try to build
something bigger.

Regards,
Nele  YU

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>